Protect your horse with the Tough1 Full Neck Turnout Blanket. Waterproof and breathable, it features a coated 600 Denier Poly outer shell with taped seams, seamless spine, and 250 grams of polyfill to provide medium warmth and protection from wind and rain. It's designed to allow moisture vapor to wick away from the horse and prevent sweating while retaining body heat and repelling outside coldness. The integrated neck has a double buckle closure for a loose yet comfortable fit.
- 600 Denier Poly
- 250g Polyfill
- 210 Denier Poly lining prevents rubbing and helps to keep the coat shiny while preventing hair, shavings, and straw from sticking to the inside of the blanket
- Double-sewn heavy nylon binding to secure material and provide additional durability
- Double-sewn reinforced stress points with additional reinforcement to help prevent tears
- Fleece wither helps provide protection from rubbing
- Double buckle front closure straps featuring rust-resistant nickel hardware
- Action shoulder gussets allow for freedom of movement and help to prevent shoulder rubbing
- Low cross adjustable surcingles with T-Lock fasteners provide easy adjustability to ensure proper fit
- Adjustable elastic leg straps help to secure the blanket and prevent from shifting from side to side
- Tail cover provides additional protection from moisture near tail bone
69", 72", 75", 78", 81", 84"
Stand your horse as square as possible, and measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If your horse ends up measuring between sizes, always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
It is recommended that Tough1® blankets be hand washed in cool water using mild detergent. This may extend the life of the waterproof properties of the blanket.
If washing in a machine, it is recommended that a commercial grade machine with cold water and mild detergent be used. Remove as much loose hair and dirt as possible before washing. This will make it easier for the machine to effectively clean the blanket. Straps should be adjusted to their shortest length or removed, if possible, when machine washing.
If a spot remover is to be used, test on an inconspicuous area.
Blanket should be hung and allowed to air dry.