Available in several vibrant colors, this sheet is great for that sudden rain shower at the show, camping, trail riding, or just out in the pasture.
- 420 Denier waterproof poly, light material strength (not recommended for horses that bite, chew, or rub on blankets or for horses turned out with a companion or in a group. Material may tear or rip if caught on a nail, rough fencing, or thorns from bushes).
- No fill, provides wind and rain protection
- 70 Denier breathable poly lining prevents rubbing and helps to keep the coat shiny while preventing hair, shavings, and straw from sticking to the inside of the blanket
- Waterproof coated outer shell with taped seams and seamless spine repels water to keep your horse dry
- Designed to allow moisture vapor to wick away from the horse and preventing sweating while retaining body heat and repelling outside coldness
- Heavy nylon binding, double sewn to
securematerial and provide additional durability
- Reinforced stress
points, double sewn with additional reinforcement to help prevent tears
- Fleece wither helps provide protection from rubbing
- Velcro secure double buckle front closure featuring rust-resistant nickel hardware
- Action shoulder gussets allow for freedom of movement and help to prevent shoulder rubbing
- Low cross adjustable surcingles with T-Lock fasteners provide easy adjustability to ensure proper fit (see blanket fitting guide)
- Adjustable elastic leg straps help to secure the blanket and prevent from shifting from side to side
- Tail cover provides additional protection from moisture near tail bone
Stand your horse as square as possible, and measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If your horse ends up measuring between sizes always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
Machine wash with cold water, gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air dry or machine dry/no heat.