Help your horse stay warm and dry this winter season with the Tough1 High Neck Turnout Blanket. Warm, durable, and breathable, it features a waterproof 1200 Denier Poly coated outer shell, 210 Denier Poly lining, 300 grams of Polyfill, and a high neck for more warmth and to keep the withers from being rubbed. This breathable turnout is designed to allow moisture vapor to pass wick away from the horse and prevent sweating while retaining body heat and repelling outside coldness. Action shoulder gussets allow for freedom of movement and help to prevent shoulder rubbing, while the tail cover provides additional protection from moisture.
- 1200 Denier Poly heavy material strength
- High Neck provides additional neck coverage
- 300g Polyfill provides medium/heavy warmth and protection from wind and rain
- 210 Denier Poly Lining prevents rubbing and helps to keep the coat shiny while preventing hair, shavings, and straw from sticking to the inside of the blanket
- Waterproof, coated outer shell with taped seams and seamless spine repels water to keep your horse dry
- Heavy nylon binding, double-sewn to secure material and provide additional durability
- Reinforced stress points, double-sewn with additional reinforcement to help prevent tears
- Fleece wither helps provide protection from rubbing
- Double buckle front closure, Velcro secure with double buckle front straps featuring rust-resistant nickel hardware
- Low cross adjustable surcingles with easily adjustable T-Lock fasteners, ensuring a proper fit
- Adjustable elastic leg straps help to secure the blanket and prevent from shifting from side to side
1200D waterproof ripstop poly outer shell
69", 72", 75", 78", 81", 84"
Stand your horse as square as possible, and measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If your horse ends up measuring between sizes, always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
Machine wash with cold water – gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air dry or machine dry/no heat