This Tough1 Turnout Blanket is ideal for whatever weather may come your horse's way. Available in several vibrant colors, it's great for that sudden rain shower at the show, camping, trail riding, or just out in the pasture. Featuring a full neck for extra warmth and integrated double-buckle neck closure with a loose comfortable fit, it's designed to allow moisture vapor to pass wick away from the horse and prevent sweating while retaining body heat and repelling outside coldness. The tail cover provides additional protection from moisture near tail bone. Heavy double-sewn nylon binding secures the material and delivers additional durability, while double-sewn stress points offer additional reinforcement to help prevent tears.
- Heavy material-strength 1200 Denier Poly, recommended for horses that may bite or chew on blanket or horses turned out with a companion or in groups
- 300g Polyfill provides medium/heavy warmth and protection from wind and rain
- 210 Denier Poly lining prevents rubbing and helps to keep the coat shiny, while preventing hair, shavings, and straw from sticking to the inside of the blanket
- Waterproof, coated outer shell with taped seams and seamless spine to keep your horse dry
- Fleece wither helps provide protection from rubbing
- Adjustable double-buckle front with snap closure
- Action shoulder gussets allow for freedom of movement and help to prevent shoulder rubbing
- Low cross adjustable surcingles with T-Lock fasteners provide easy adjustability to ensure proper fit
- Adjustable elastic leg straps help to secure the blanket and prevent from shifting from side to side
1200D waterproof ripstop poly outer shell
69", 72", 75", 78", 81", 84"
Stand your horse as square as possible, and measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse's rump just before the tail. If your horse ends up measuring between sizes, always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
Machine wash with cold water, gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air dry or machine dry/no heat.