The Easyboot Rx is the therapy boot used by veterinarians and hoof care professionals for lower limb/hoof problems, recovery from surgery or injury, or for horses that cannot tolerate prolonged time on hard surfaces. The sole is constructed of durable and soft rubberized material, much like that used in human orthotics, with four-way stretch and secure hook-and-loop closures. With three vents for air circulation, the hoof stays cool without accumulation of debris.
Sold individually, the boot can be used to hold paste, gel, or powder meds onto the hoof for an extended period of time. Each boot comes with an EasyCare Comfort Pad for additional support. Quick and easy to apply and remove, this boot is not intended for riding but can be used for light turnout.
- Therapy boot for support and relief from chronic lameness, laminitis, founder, navicular, and other lower limb or hoof problems
- Great for horses recovering from injury, surgery or for those that have difficulty with hard surfaces
- Great for trailering or breeding operations
- Easy to apply and remove
- Not for riding, but okay for light turnout
- Not intended for liquid applications
- Sold individually
1. After a fresh trim, measure the width of the hoof across the bottom at the widest point.
2. Measure the length of the hoof from the toe to the buttress line of the heel. Do not include the heel bulbs in your measurement.
3. Compare your measurements with the sizing chart. For an ideal fit, the length and width measurements should fall under the same size on the chart. Be sure to size up if using the Easyboot Rx with bandaging.